Friday, February 1, 2013

all about my kids-high five for friday!

it has been a crazy week but today i realized how lucky i am to have these two kiddos. really they are awesome kids who put up with a lot of craziness from me. a few things this week i noticed about my kids are...

-they are really good at being toted around on errands and everything else we do as a busy family
-emma is being so much better at sharing/playing/taking care of kellen
-they put up with my constant picture taking
-they are growing up wayyy too fast
-emma is the best sleeper and kellen actually sleeps in most days now
-they love me no matter what.

sometimes we just need to take a little extra time and notice the good things instead of all the negative. positive reinforcement is always better than negative, so here's to my kids and how awesome they are. i promise to tell you guys more of the great things you are doing each day!

and for your viewing pleasure high five for friday is dedicated to my kids this week : )


1. we had a mini photo shoot at our house this week 
2. picnics at mcdonalds are the best
3. these two are becoming great friends
4. kellen trying to put on socks and emma's boot
5.em started swimming lessons!

Photobucket


maybe next week i can take more pictures with my camera and less with my phone?
i'll try.

by the way.....it's february!!! yay!

2 comments:

  1. I am so grateful that my kids love me/are so forgiving no matter how terrible of a day I have had. I need to be more like them.

    I love what you said about recognizing the good things they do instead of always focusing on the negative. LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this! Sometimes I need reminders on how I should think about all of the positive things instead of focusing on the negatives of the week! Cute kids!

    ReplyDelete