Wednesday, March 20, 2013

spring fever

happy first day of spring!

spring is my second choice to fall as far as seasons go and last week gave us some serious spring fever around here with highs in the 50's and 60's. so i broke out a little bit of spring fashion!

i finally added a denim shirt to my closet after scoring this one for $3 at jcpenny. and my awesome hubby and i went on a date where i scored some burlap Tom's. i'm a lucky girl. 
i also got to wear my mint shirt and cream "Bob's" {sketchers version of Tom's}that i got back in december from my mom.

*red skinnies- maurices, mint shirt- aeropostale, {my favorite}denim skinnies- american eagle hi-rise super skinny jeans*

tom's/bob's and skinnies will most definitely be spring staples from here on out!


unfortunately the nice sunny weather didn't stick around, but i will say that i don't mind a good lazy rainy day like today.

what's your favorite spring fashion?

No comments:

Post a Comment