Saturday, January 12, 2013

Snowy Days

It has been snowing around here A LOT lately. Not that I am complaining, I actually enjoy the snow December-February. But after that it starts to get on my nerves. It is especially enjoyable this year because it hasn't gotten warm enough to melt any of it so there isn't any of the brown slush that is just plain UGLY. Just beautiful, sparkly, perfect snow : )

We have the sweetest older couple in our ward whom I swear is exactly like Trevor and I will be in 40-50 years. She went to school to be an elementary teacher but has always been a stay at home wife/mom. Her husband is into triathlons and golf and he and Trevor could did talk about it for hours. They live just across the main road and were so sweet to invite us over for sledding in their field and hot chocolate after. We really do have the best ward/neighbors. 

 Feeding Macaroni some apples.
 The snow is practically up to her knees!
 All bundled up!
 Kellen even came for a short ride on the sled : )
 She is SO brave.
 Cool pants in the boots. 
Girls turn. 
Cuties. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad somebody enjoys the snow! :o) I would enjoy the snow if it wasn't so darn cold. Although living in Texas now I do kind of miss the snow...but not that much!

    ReplyDelete