Monday, January 14, 2013

11 months

I can't believe I actually kept up with this every month and now Kellen is only a month away from turning one! 
Crazy. 
Today I took his 11 month pictures and tied in the theme we are doing for his party...John Deere. 
I got really excited and may have used his bday gift as a prop. shhhh. It is back in the box : )

At 11 months Kellen....
-Has 7 teeth.
-Got the flu for the first time.
-Loves to say "HI" to everyone.
-Had his first Christmas.
-Can get off of beds, couches, etc. by himself.
-Is still a champ at church.

Here are just a couple of my favorite pictures from today.






2 comments:

  1. So cute Nicole! You do a great job at taking his picture. He is such a little man and so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to make it to 11 months of record keeping! Poor Jett only got about six! Kellen is beyond cute and I love the photos!!

    As far as eyebrows I rub the primer on my eyebrows with my finger and then use a brush to to little hair strokes with dark eye shadow. I use a eye shadow brush from everyday minerals and candi likes one from anastasia. Also the brushes by sonia kashi (I can't remember how to spell it) from target are great too! I think angled with short stiff bristles are easiest to work with :)

    ReplyDelete