Sunday, November 4, 2012

A Country Wedding

So my little brother got married...kinda weird considering he was only 16 when I left the house and for some reason that is the age I still think of him as. I am so happy that I got to go to Kansas for the weekend and see the new Kansas City temple for the first time! Of coarse I took a million pictures so beware this is a picture overload, even though it's not even 1/2 of the ones I took! 





 Chelsey has the best style! Seriously she always looks like she just walked out of the J.Crew catalog. 









 My family!

 Chelsey's family!
 The "best man" and "best cousin" Ronnie (Who leaves this week on his mission!!!)


Sloop girls!

So pretty!
 The reception was in an awesome barn!
 If only I could do my wedding all over again and steal her style : )


 Drinks in Mason jars!

 Daddy/daughter dance.
 First dance.





No comments:

Post a Comment