Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Stats

Kellen has now been sleeping my arms for almost 2 hours because he refuses to take a nap anywhere else today. This should count as my arm workout for the day right?

Yesterday he got his 2 month shots and cried harder than I have ever seen him cry. I almost cried. Anyway, Mr. Kellen was a big boy when he was born (8lbs 10 oz.) but not so much now. He weighed in at 11lbs 13 oz. (49%) and is 21 1/2 inches (5%)...little shorty. I was SO surprised since Emma is HUGE and always in the 90% plus he seems so big to me!
The good side is that it gives me hope that he will be a better sleeper eventually. Apparently babies don't sleep well through the night until they are closer to 14lbs. Every night I get my hopes up thinking...this could be the night he doesn't wake up! I am always wrong.


1 comment:

  1. so cute! What interesting differences :o) I didn't know that about the 14 lb thing!

    ReplyDelete