Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

Easter seems to become more fun the older Emma gets. We had a great time with family at Trevor's parents house and only wish we lived closer to Emma's cousins who are her age so she would have someone to play with! We tried our best to get our annual family Easter picture but Emma basically tries to run away as fast as she can when a camera is around. So here are a few of the best ones out of about 12 pictures.


I am usually the one taking pictures so I don't have many with Kellen, I thought I would take advantage of the chance!

Kellen's first Easter egg hunt : )

More than the candy Emma enjoyed the bubbles....

and the windmills

I'm pretty sure she only ate candy, cake, and chocolate milk all day long so naturally she crashed hard once we put a stop to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment