Thursday, March 15, 2012

1 month old


I just can't believe how fast time goes by! This kiddo is already 1 month old (as of Tuesday) and getting SO big. I swear time goes double speed with two kids.

At one month Kellen...
is awake about 2 hours a day
eats or should I say gulps like a champ (just like his big sis did)
ALWAYS wants to be held
has a few nicknames from dad- KG and K-money
hates tummy time
insists on holding up his head while being burped
takes naps on dads chest almost daily
likes to suck on a binky
is pretty much ignored by his older sister
hasn't had a blow out diaper...yet
LOVES to sleep with mom & dad after his 7-8am feeding



sleeping in our bed...he seriously won't go back to sleep after his 7-8am feeding unless it is in our bed. bad habit? probably. but I need my sleep.







1 comment:

  1. he is so great you guys! and that month did go by fast... I love your growing family.

    ReplyDelete