Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Em Bem


This little gal has been my big helper lately. It seems like she grew up as soon as Kellen came home. (she now 2 1/2 as of March 1st!!! oh my.) I'm not saying we don't still get fits but sometimes I feel like I am dealing with a teenager and not a toddler. Man this girl is sassy.




The other day she brought me my sweats and asked me to help her put them on. Then she proceeded to put on my boots(sorry it's blurry!). I think she needs some dress up clothes.



We are lucky to have the city pool just a few blocks away and Em LOVES to swim there. She asks to go swimming every day.


What really makes Emma a big girl lately is that she has gone a week wearing undies at night and had NO accidents. Hopefully it stays that way.


2 comments:

  1. too funny!! I just adore her...she has so much personality, and always has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! Um, Peyton and I stay in our PJs all day too. And since I can only get the kid to eat fruit and granola bars, I'm pretty sure he's confused too!

    ReplyDelete