Sunday, January 15, 2012

baby boy

I have been crafting and sewing A LOT lately. Baby boy can come anytime because all the basics are covered. We are still on the search for a dresser (hint's the reason for clothes piled on the floor) but we might just go with something small and temporary until we can hit some garage sales this spring/summer. I am now 35 weeks and the doctor said at 37 he will strip my membranes!!! With Emma I had it done at 38 weeks and she came the next day. Oh ya and as for having the basics covered we FINALLY decided on a name...but I will keep that off the social networks until he is born : )
Burp cloth from extra fabric.

Our $2 DI shelf.
Betcha can't guess his name from the initials : )


All made from things I found at the dollar store : )


I could not find bumpers for a cradle ANYWHERE....so I just made some. Kinda made it up as I went but I was pretty proud how they turned out!



Soccer ball piggy bank thanks to the dollar store. I made the car seat cover and made the straps removable so it can be used as a blanket and the straps just stay attached to the car seat handle!

5 comments:

  1. Super cute! I wanna know the name!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the soccer ball theme!! SO cute! And I can't wait to hear the name either :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! I am so impressed! I can't wait for the big name reveal! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. look at you go. i'm also impressed. and try as hard as i might i can't come up with any k names......shoot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so close! Love all the soccer balls and can't wait to hear his name!

    ReplyDelete