Tuesday, May 7, 2013

#OOTD


now a days there isn't much reason to dress up. i mean really, who gets dressed up just to stay home with two kids all day? {apparently everyone who posts all their outfits of the day on instagram} not me. so things like going grocery shopping and visiting teaching become reason enough to try something new!

i have had these mint skinnies for a few months and have ALWAYS played it safe by just wearing a black or white shirt with them but today i decided "hey, it's spring! lets mix things up!" thus the mint, choral, nude combo was born.

i know, i know y'all are thinking "i have seen that combo all over pinterest since like forever!" but it's new for me and creating a new outfit is almost as exciting as buying one, almost.






so get shopping in your closets and try something new, mix it up for goodness sake! 


2 comments:

  1. ooh I love it! I am so not brave enough for bold colors, so I getcha! You look great! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't been brave enough to buy colored skinnies! The closest I got was grey, I'm so lame. But you are a wonderful inspiration and look AMAZING! Come down to Utah and lets go shopping.

    ReplyDelete