Thursday, July 5, 2012

Bear Lake and the 4th

 We have had a fun past couple days! Saturday we drove down to Bear lake for Trevor's cousins wedding. We got to stay in a huge Mansion and spend a few days hanging on the beach, jet skiing, wake boarding, and tubing. Monday morning Trevor and I snuck away and went to Logan to go shopping for my birthday and we came back home early Tuesday morning!

Kellen got in the water on the second day and enjoyed it for a while.
 Emma on the other hand was scared of "sharks" on the second day and I tried to convince her that there were only mermaids in this water.
 We took some family pictures after the wedding.






We had our first 4th of July without any family around so we went to a BBQ at a friends house and had a great time! Emma LOVED the fireworks and Kellen only liked the ones that didn't make noise. When it got dark we headed to Jensens Grove for the firework show!





 Lighting her first firework. Brave little thing.

3 comments:

  1. BEAR LAKE!!! Oh how I love bear lake. That is one of my very favorite places to go to. I am officially jealous! :o) Glad you guys had a great time.
    Emma looks so grown up with her hair straightened. She is getting so big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited I found your blog! YOur family is beautiful!! We were talking about going to Bear Lake and didn't end up going! Sounds like you guys had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad we are now blogger buddies.......I need to keep up on mine, sometimes it gets so crazy!! We missed you yesterday at church, but Emma said she wanted to come to "Emily's hose" so sometime this week we would love to have you come over!! I hope you guys had fun in Burley, it is nice to go but nice to come home too.

    ReplyDelete