Tuesday, July 31, 2012

DIY

Logging onto pinterest always puts me in a crafting mood and summer garage sales allow me to indulge without spending a ton of money. I thought I would share some of my recent projects!

 My $1 chalk board from the sweetest old lady. 

  My $2 hand made shelf.
I know, I can't believe I painted this either but I am a matching person and it just didn't match Emma's room.
 Newly painted/distressed chalk board...Emma colors on it every day. 
 Emma's newly decorated room. I forgot to take a before pic of the side table but it was $2 and used to have an ugly lamp attached to it...but I painted/distressed it. Also painted/distressed the picture frame hanging on the wall. 
 Got the both the shelf and rose at a garage sale for $1
 Shelf all finished!
Also the top of her headboard but we are still working on finding a mattress set for her.
 Re purposed wreath from the DI that I got a few years ago....took everything off it and just used the flowers for a new fall wreath! Didn't think about a before and after pic but it was ugly.  
 1 of the 3 plain wreaths I got at a garage sale for $2.
My FAVORITE find. Got these large frames for $2 each. Still working on figuring out what I want to do with them.



1 comment:

  1. Look at you!!! I should hit the garage sales with you, I love to go but won't go alone because I am lame!!!

    ReplyDelete