Sunday, May 27, 2012

Nap time


Kellen hasn't been the best napper. He takes a couple 20-30 minute naps resulting in a fussy baby most the time unless I lay down with him in my bed. I decided that since he sleeps so well at night in his own room maybe the problem in the day is the sunshine because he has 2 windows in his room. So I decided to make some curtains for his room to block out the light. I was so excited until I got home and held the fabric to the window and it was too short. I was ticked and thought the lady cut it wrong. Then I measured the window and realized that I measured it at 4 foot 7 inches and then told the lady at the store I needed 47 inches. oops. The more annoying thing is that his windows are longer than EVERY other window in the house. Needless to say I had to rethink things and make due, with the end result of curtains that are a tad too short. whatever. When we move again I am sure they will be fine on normal sized windows...or I'll just cut them into a window valance when he doesn't need darkness to sleep anymore. Lesson learned: write down measurements don't just try and remember them!

No comments:

Post a Comment