Monday, August 29, 2011

Preschool

While I am student teaching Emma gets to go to preschool! It is basically a daycare/ preschool and right across the main street from our house! She has her own little 2 year old classroom with a cute little teacher. She gets to take her lunch and a backpack with her blanket for nap time. She just looked so old and cute this morning I couldn't help but take the traditional "first day of school" pictures!


She has been obsessed with this lunch box from the moment she laid eyes on it at the store a few weeks ago!
Had to add a little cuteness to her plain backpack.


When I took her into her classroom she left me and never looked back. I couldn't even get her attention to say goodbye! I know she had the best day ever because she threw a complete all out fit about leaving and Trevor had to carry her out. Quite the opposite of how I thought she would react. That's my girl- stubborn, independent, and outgoing. Hopefully she will actually miss me when it comes to real school.

4 comments:

  1. My goodness! She DOES look BIG! And adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so grown up! Sounds like she had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOVE the milk cup hanging out of her mouth. Her little milk-drinking hobby is adorable! And she looks so cute! Somehow I missed this post when you first put it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That curly hair is absolutely adorable!! I can't believe she is such a big girl.

    ReplyDelete