Thursday, August 18, 2011

New phases of life.


We are all moved in and loving our new place but lacking motivation to get completely unpacked. We have moved WAY too many times in 3 years and I think we are allowed to be burnt out for a while.

This is the scene around our house lately. I think little buns in undies are the cutest thing EVER. Emma LOVES (that's an understatement) her new spongebob undies and has been wearing them for a couple weeks now. She is slowly getting the hang of it and my lack of consistency is probably the biggest problem. How do you potty train and run errands? I still havn't figured that one out so for now the solution is pull ups. I am proud of the progress and hope that her new daycare/ preschool will really help get her trained when she starts in a few weeks.




As for new news...I'm pregnant and.....



We are SOOOOO excited and can't wait for the new addition in February!

9 comments:

  1. It's a boy?!?!? Yaaaaay!!!!! Soooo happy for you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole CONGRATS!!!!! That is AWESOME NEWS!!! How fun to have one of each!
    As for being burnt out from moving I TOTALLY understand! I am the worst when it comes to unpacking and it usually takes me a good couple of weeks to get everything unpacked.
    Congrats again and good luck with potty training!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooo excited for you guys!! How many weeks are you along? And did you guys move back to Pocatello? I hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats nicole! trevor wrote something about a baby inside your belly in my wedding book.....but i wasn't sure it it was a trick or not. guess not. :) how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how exciting! CONGRATS nicole and trevor!!! we're so excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! How fun! You will see such a difference between boys and girls. It's so wonderful. Congratulations to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on the baby boy!! so excited for you guys. emma will love her little brother. cora was born in February on the 11th, maybe that's when he'll be born!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! That is just too fun! Hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yayyy! we're very happy for you guys. congrats!

    ReplyDelete