Sunday, May 8, 2011

moms day


This was the hardest, most rewarding day of my life. Thinking about this day helps me remember how much I just wanted her to come. I just wanted to be a mom SO bad. Some days seem HARD, but she is so worth it.


Here is my mom. I'm missing her today. She is having a really hard time this mother's day because my brother left on his mission 2 weeks ago. I guess when you are in the MTC you don't get to call home on mothers day. It is so sad.


This was all the girls in the family until little miss Anna came to the world last week! Happy mothers day to my older sister Meagan! She is now the mother of 2 under the age of 2 and is doing it like a pro.

3 comments:

  1. love the pictures!! What a sweet family you have :o) Massey will probably get to call home when he leaves the MTC, so hopefully she gets a call soon! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nicole! :)
    Hope you had a wonderful mothers day!

    Meagan J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its good to catch up with you guys even when we live far away! P.s loved Put Your Dang Kids to Bed :) hope you guys are doing well

    ReplyDelete