Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter

The most recent news is that my sister Meagan had her baby on Saturday! Her name is Anna Marie. I have only seen a naked, just popped out picture that wasn't very flattering which was also on my little phone screen so I am still waiting to really see her!

Here are our Easter pictures. We had a great weekend in Burley with Trevor's family and Emma LOVED hunting eggs. She called them balls and tried to kick them at first but then got the hang of it.







Running down the hill.




Aunt Kelcie's dog Mollie, Emma is a HUGE pet lover...so the opposite of me.

2 comments:

  1. love it!! She's just SO cute! I love the little necklace--so grown up! My favorite is that picture of her running down the hill! Your little Emma is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the one of her running down the hill with her mouth open:) Cute!

    ReplyDelete