Saturday, January 22, 2011

little sailor

i just cant believe how different emma is every day. she is starting to say SO many more words, some of her new ones include mam ma (grandma) pam pa (grandpa), ball, and more (as in more food please). i have started letting her feed herself which has been a challenge for me and wonderful for em. i have a problem of always wanting her to be clean and hair well done. letting her feed herself means letting her make a huge mess which sometimes includes mac and cheese in her hair. She is doing great and i am working on letting her be more independent.

my life is one huge amount of stress. byu-idaho decided to change how their classes are for el ed majors. this translates to possibly not being able to graduate in july and student teach in the fall. i have done EVERYTHING i can and talked to EVERYONE i can about working things out so i am not delayed. it might not seem like a big deal but we are living in pocatello for trevor to be in pharmacy school and my ONLY time to take my last semester of classes is this summer when we move back up to rexburg, otherwise i will probably have to wait another year to move to rexburg again next summer. ew, the more i think about that, i would rather not graduate. i really dislike living in rexburg and dislike moving even more. I mean it was great while i was a single college student and didn't need much but seriously...a 3o min. drive to get to the mall or even a super walmart...seriously?

anyways life is insane but we will get over it.

here is a picture em. this might be the cutest dress i have ever seen. (thanks to my mom for sending it)

5 comments:

  1. what a sweetheart! I'm so sorry about the el ed madness. I think even if you had to wait a year it'd be worth graduating. I'm still 3 semesters away (going full-time every semester without a baby...) and I want to be done SO bad! For me, it'd be worth it in the long run to have a degree to show for all that work! Although I totally agree with you on the living in Rexburg situation...I don't know how people STAY there their whole lives!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole, I know how you feel about Rexburg! If you are able to finish up and move back here, I would love to hang out with you and/or watch Emma for you if you ever needed. I hope that things are going well for you guys, I love looking at your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress! Colton got a 3 piece sweater vest church / nice outfit from mom and dad. Its size 2T...so it will be a little while till he grows into it. :) Keep on trucking... you have this!

    Love,
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're able to get all the graduation stuff in order this summer! That would be a total bummer and HUGE pain if you couldn't. That's odd the changes apply to people who have already been admitted into the program ... usually it only affects new applicants. Emma is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love that sailor dress! emma is so darling.. we're excited for our little girl to arrive in a few short days!

    ReplyDelete