Tuesday, August 13, 2013

finally a fashion change, after 12 years.

when i was turning 12 i made a huge deal of the fact that i wanted "flared" jeans more than anything else. my mom was SO against them and called them bell bottoms saying they were just a fad and will go out of style before i knew it. 
well i did get those jeans and let me tell you, they were probably the most worn thing in my closet. 
{i'm talking daily people. i was obsessed} 

funny thing is 12 years later, i just cut up my last and only pair of "flared" jeans today.

i don't think i even wore them once last winter.
it's interesting how things change and we are back to the "skinny" jean trend that i swore up and down i would NEVER in my entire life wear because they were "mom" jeans.  
but i guess if american eagle carries them {and that's my favorite jean store} then i have to admit they are in style and have been for a while now. 

so ta-ta to the flared jeans...maybe i'll buy some again in another 12 years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment