Monday, April 11, 2011

Ch ch ch changes.

This week is moving week. Friday we are heading back up to Rexburg so I can finish my last semester of classes. I really don't enjoy moving but I am SO excited to be in an apartment with a dishwasher and a disposal! Plus I will actually be able to get ready in the bathroom...ours right now is WAY to small for me to blow dry and straighten my hair. I will NEVER have a bathroom again that has NO counter, literally.
Anyway we had a great last weekend here in Pocatello and took Em swimming. She LOVED it. Sadly Rexburg weather is going to be colder than here and we will have to wait a couple months before it is warm enough to go to the splash park up there. I can't wait!





3 comments:

  1. Gook luck with everything! She is such a doll:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! They're totally building an awesome aquatic center here, right behind Kmart, kind of by the fairgrounds! So my guess is that it'll smell like cow poop during the fair but will be great any other time :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, she is soooo adorable! We should get together sometime while you guys are back in Rexburg :)

    ReplyDelete