Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas

Just sitting in the library procrastinating as usual. Thinking about going home to a wonderfully clean kitchen and making ginger bread cookies. mmmmmm... Then having a glass of hot chocolate and snuggling up on the couch with my little Em to watch a christmas movie, the Grinch to be exact.

















I am so thankful to get to go home to Kansas for Christmas. I miss my family and all the fun we have during the Holidays. I miss playing in the snow with them, my mom's perfectly decorate Christmas tree, gathering around the piano to sing while my mom plays, and just seeing my brother and sisters.







I'm very excited to share some of my family's Christmas traditions with Trevor and Emma, it will be the first Christmas at the Sloop's for both of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment